- The following are rules set forth by MTT-WoW Staff for the Services MTT-WoW provides, any attempt to break them will result in appropriate action against your in-game accounts.
- Any user, regular or Premium, is subject to the same rules and breaking them will get them banned in the same way.
If you have an issue with the game or wish to report someone breaking the rules, send a ticket in-game. To contact a specific GM, check the Game Master group. If you have a problem with a particular GM, contact the Head GM, instead of opening threads elsewhere in the forums.
This is really basic and "shouldn't" need further explanations. Players caught making use of cheat programs for example, to Speed Hack or Fly Hack (most common offenses), transmog weapons or armor of different types or other cheats, are banned from the server. Do not bother to appeal over a ban with the GM, as they will not discuss it. This is not acceptable, even if you are donator. It has no relevance when upholding the rules.
NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players. Below
are some examples of what you shouldn't do!
- Spam/Flood: Using colored text or big Icons in global channels is not allowed. Flooding it with repeated messages neither. Avoid it to avoid being muted or banned.
- Racism/Discriminatory Behavior: Avoid at all costs, insulting someone's country, culture, lifestyle or skincolor. Even if you are just "joking" it isn't allowed. Slangs such as the n-word aren't allowed either, even in Guild chat. Don't blame guildies for reporting you. It's wrong and you should know that.
- Staff Impersonation: Pretending to be a Staff Member either to scam or threat someone is absolutely forbidden.
- Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.
This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable.
NO BUG EXPLOITING
This may take many forms, but all of them are obvious. If you are profiting of any in-game advantage that shouldn't be happening normally, its a bug exploit and the fault for abusing it is yours and whoever is doing it with you. Don't blame the Server, GM's or Developers for it, as it will only get things worse for you. Some examples of bug exploiting:
- Selling boss loot to players from outside of the original raid: Do not invite players to the raid only to get loot in exchange of anything.
- PvP in Sanctuary: People shouldn't be able to attack others in Sanctuaries, like Argent Grounds and the entrance of Forge of Souls/Pit of Saron instances. Forcing it through magic is not acceptable.
- Avoiding the AFK kick mechanism in Battlegrounds: Do not join Battlegrounds if you aren't willing to help others to win. Using bots or anything else to keep you from being kicked by our anti-afk system is not allowed.
- Exploiting skills: If certain skills/spells can be used in an unusual way to exploit and create an unfair advantage over other players, avoid doing so.
- Exploiting a boss: Boss X hasn't be officially released but you find a way to fight it with whatever skill you have; Boss Y can't hit you and you can basically solo it due to some odd position;
- Other smaller Exploits such as:
- vehicle exploits.
- leaving BG starter area before it starts.
- Powerleveling (to bring a low level char to a high level zone to rush its leveling).
- anything else that gives you advantage over others that abuse the normal system.
- The use of bots (which includes fishing bots).
- Avoiding the debuff: Sitting at the dungeon's door waiting to be kicked because you don't want to do it, forcing people to kick you so you can avoid the debuff is now punishable. Rather wait 30 minutes than a day. Please consider.
Most of these things can't be ban appealed, but you are welcome to try if you believe to be really innocent.
The punishment may vary depending on severity of the situation.
NO PVP EXPLOITING
There are four known methods to abuse of it:
- MMR Dropping: Losing in arena on purpose to lower own MMR below normal value.
- Honor Exploit: Allowing someone to kill you or let you kill his/her toon to get Honor points in locations where it can be done fast and deliberately is not allowed.
- Wintrading: Arranged battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to bans.
- Twinks: Using Pointshop items with no-level requirements on a low level character to have advantage in PVP against any other players is NOT fair. Doesn't matter how many Points or Coins you spent to make it. You are going to have your twink force-leveled and won't be refunded.
- Arena Boosting: It is not allowed. neither paid or for free
Besides it, no afking in bgs, follow, botting etc. These are bad attitudes that may get your account suspended.
Acquiring someone's items or gold by missinformation or fraud is not tolerated.