Support System Policies, Guidelines and Information

MTT

Staff

September 15 2019 - 10:01 AM

• Removal of item and refunding coins
    • Items cannot be refunded back to coins unless reported as a misbuy within 24 hours.
      • Excessive reports will go unsuccessful as we do not run a try-before-buy system.
  • Deleting characters or items in attempt to receive refunds
    • Deleting your character or items to gain a removal and refund of items is not acceptable, you will be stuck without a character or items, we will not assist you.
  • Exchanging or transferring items
    • It is not possible and never will be possible to exchange or transfer items between characters.
  • Missing items (purchased with coins)
    • Report any missing items that were purchased with coins and they will be re-sent to your ingame mailbox.

Bind-on-Equip items
    • None are refundable, exchangeable or reversible.

Support Ticket

Only relevant topics will be replied to through this system.
       These include but are not limited to:

• Password reset emails that were not requested by account owner
  • Assistance with creating an account or downloading the game

There is no support for the following matters:

• Bugs
  • Scams
  • Reporting hackers
  • Bans (use the proper Ban Appeal ticket)

rubent221

January 20 2020 - 00:34 AM

hi i am new to this game.on https://topg.org/server-mtt-wow-battle-for-azeroth-id589486 it says you get a custom gear starting pack and 100k gold.well i started a new character have no gear but a few pieces of i level 1 gear,30k gold and nothing else as promised.how is this so?and when do i get what iu was promised?