Contacting Staff

MTT

Staff

September 15 2019 - 10:03 AM

Contacting the MTT-WoW Staff

Gamemasters for help with in-game issues and reporting players. (GMs are contacted preferably with in-game tickets)
Forum Moderators for help with forum issues and reporting forum users.
Quality Assurance for reporting exploits or game breaking bugs.
Community Managers handles promotions, events, streams and all there is related to the community itself.

Important:

• Inquiries related to gameplay must be addressed by opening an in-game ticket.
  • Point System is a granted benefit provided "as-is" and is not eligible for support.

HappyKing

November 22 2019 - 04:37 AM

Hi,

Can the admins send me a torrent link to your game or any other pauseable link, because downloading your full 51 GBs game through a regular gmail link download is not practical, I keep losing connection and then I cant resume it from where it lost the connection.

Thank you

mefisto

November 30 2019 - 16:15 PM

working on theat!!...please wait untill y fix the upload problem and all people can dowload it! 

thanks for waiting!

Ai

Staff

December 07 2019 - 18:39 PM

Torrent, direct download are added on web site please check it.

Fullhd

December 10 2019 - 03:53 AM

hello i have a problem the luncher has eror that says :Your client version 27404 is not supported.

mefisto

December 12 2019 - 18:19 PM

theath becouse you use a wrong version is 28153 thanks!

Sanddancer

January 14 2020 - 17:11 PM

how do i play nazmir server ?